2008年1月17日星期四

The L Word S5 Premier!

Today was the season premier of The L Word Season 5!!!

I was so fucking excited, because I basically live for the show. Well, a bit of an exaggeration, but the show is awesome.

Shane (played by Kate Moennig, Gwenyth Paltrow's cousin), hot as usual, fucks some random girl in the first episode! At least it was hot! Actually, she was SO hot I really wanted to fuck her as well (just kidding). But yeah, Kate Moennig is definitely one of my favourite actresses EVER. She's got that butch appeal, but sort of... vanilla as well. Damn hot.

Did I say Kate Moennig is SO hot?

All the other characters look even hotter this season, I think they got a better MA or something.

What would I ever do, if The L Word was cancelled?! Sigh...

At least I have DVDs of ALL the seasons... ahahahaha... thank god for Chinese bootleggers who are oh-so-not-homophobic and pirates TLW DVDs for me. Yay.

没有评论: