2008年1月19日星期六

Drifting to Lunch.

Another drift...

Yesterday after school, Joey and I decided to go for lunch at Cha Zhan, and Cherry decided to come as well. As we were about to leave the school, Xiao Hong (literally means "little red") decided to tag along and give us a ride to Cha Zhan. Xiao Hong is probably one of the worse drivers I've heard of, he wrecked two Lexus' in six months, and he's now on his first Audi.

I was skeptical about letting Xiao Hong drive, but I figured he can't be worse than I am, so I went along with it. He offered to let me drive, but I said I'll pass, because I didn't' feel like putting the lives of my two closest girl friends on the line with my reckless driving. I must say, Xiao Hong's car was really riced. I can't believe a boy that gay can be so talented in auto maintenance. I mean, Xiao Hong is one of those guys who would fret over a zit and our usual conversations involved skincare regimens and designer bags. Imagine my astonishment when Xiao Hong pointed to Jasmine Gao's new Audi TT and said he did a paint job for her after she scratched it when she drove it out of the dealership.

Holy shit. I never knew gay guys had avid interests in cars.

So Xiao Hong whisked us away in a modified Audi engine, and was going 90mph in a residential neighbourhood. He drifted all the corners, and I was screaming in joy while Cherry and Joey cursed Xiao Hong in the worst Chinese profanity they could think of - addressing his mom.

Luckily none of us died in the less than 10 minute drive to Cha Zhan. Had lunch, stopped by London's Drugs to get my photos developed, and came home.

Exactly ONE more week till SATs, fuck it.

没有评论: