2008年1月25日星期五

SATs Tomorrow!!!

Ah Fuck.

That's so I can say. The gf came over today to wish me luck, brought bubble tea and watched Silent Hill with me. Too sunny today, Silent Hill is NOT scary unless you watch in complete darkness. My mom was overjoyed to see my gf I think, good thing I guess.

Everyone at school wished me good luck, and because my test centre is my school, I think I'll be more relaxed. I think I'm going to be either in my French classroom or my Math classroom. Fingers crossed that it's not the fucking Business classroom. Shitty place. =((

I promise I'll post the purse contents tag next week. I'll do a video for it, so I'll have to wait until my mom's not at home (which is rare) because she'll freak out if she thinks I'm talking to myself (or the camera) about the contents of my purse.

Ok... off to the butchering board tomorrow, wish me luck everyone! <3

没有评论: