2008年4月7日星期一

Fashion Crime

School and life have both been so hectic lately. I'm getting on average four to five hours of sleep per day. It can't be good for my skin nor my body, but there's so much to do and so very little time.

In the morning, I can't bring myself to wake up another hour earlier to coordinate my outfit and put on my make-up. I'm so exhausted I grab what's nearest to me and dash out the door without even mascara or lipgloss. I put on my lip balm in first period and doesn't even look in the mirror until after lunch.

These are all major fashion crimes.

Therefore, I promise I'll wake up early tomorrow, choose a nice outfit, and properly put on make-up. And the day after. And the day after that.

Let's see how long I can keep going for.

Bets, anyone?

1 条评论:

Noel 说...

Vii come back! I miss your honest writing haha.