2008年2月29日星期五

Speech is Killing Me

Haven't been updating much this week, because it's nearing the end of the second semester and I'm busy as hell. Aside from countless projects and tests, I need to churn out a good speech for my public speaking contest next week. If I win the damn thing, I get to go to New York in the summer and intern at the fucking United Nations for two weeks.

Anyhow, I was up till 3am-ish writing my speech. I was looking to Martin Luther King Jr. and JFK for inspiration, and tried to incoporate some powerful metaphors. It turned out ok, but I still need to tweak it before presenting it next Thursday.

I have yet to pick out my outfit for this event. They said not to dress evening formal, since it's not a super formal event. I have two outfits in mind, both of them look quite chic, but not so formal. I've yet to decide whether I want to go shopping for this occasion or not. But we'll see.

My external hardrive fucked up, now I don't know how to transfer my 1000 songs from my laptop onto my new desktop. It's so fucking frustrating! I can't just plug in my iPod and get the music either. Fuck!!!!!

I'm downloading some games I used to play, but it got too laggy on my laptop.

I'll do a beauty-related post next week, because I have lots of products to talk about, both good and bad.

1 条评论:

Fei 说...

Eh? Can't get the music off your iPod? There should be programs that allow you to... I've used Ephpod before. Works like a charm!