2008年2月4日星期一

Proper Post...

I haven't written a proper blog post in so long... so here it goes, and it's all about beauty! LOL... very rare... I know...

1. MAC PlushLash
I'm loving this... I am! It's like a L'Oreal Voluminous that won't smudge and easy to remove! It's pretty voluminizing... and length-wise it's not bad either. When I was at the MAC counter on Saturday, the MA put ZoomLash and PlushLash on each of my eyes (one each) so I could compare. I wanted something more separating and voluminizing so I got PlushLash. I don't think it's HG, but it's close. I've yet to try Blinc Kiss Me, which is available at some atrocious price in Canada that I'm just not willing to pay for (nearly double the price of what it goes for on their website)... I love the PlushLash applicator... very convenient for smaller lashes and bottom lashes. Clumps a tiny bit, but not noticeable. It's pretty much smudge-proof, unless you cry. So easy to remove, and doesn't leave a single trace of residue.

2. Anna Sui Blush
I'll buy anything with that Anna Sui smell. Be it nail polish, blush, lip gloss, just not mascara (their mascara is horrible, will never use again)... I caved and bought a blush due to my recent "face" make-up addiction. I bought #301, which is a very "Christmas" coral red in the box, but looks natural and amazing on my face. Of course, there's that Anna Sui smell left on me for a good few hours. I also bought a compact mirror, the one I've been lemming for awhile. $28 was quite alot to shell out for a mirror, but I view any Anna Sui item to be more of a vanity item (I'm such a sucker for Anna Sui's packaging) than cosmetics. I wear my Anna Sui Ring Rouge all the time as a piece of jewellery, although I own the same colour of lip gloss (#800, which is now discontinued since it was LE). I also got a GWP from Anna Sui, cosmetic bag + matching mirror along with samples of various creams and masks and whatnot.

3. Eyelid Stickers
After all that rave, I went and bought myself a package of eyelid stickers. I have the same problem as Fei, because I would wake up all the time with one eyelid more "double" than the other. It's been a problem because I can't apply eyeliner properly with one lid visibly more "double" than the other so I've taken to wearing the stickers at night to train my lids. It's day 3 now, and so far so good. My lids are starting to accept the fold and when I peel off the sticker in the morning before donning make-up, I have even eyelids! Yay! The stickers were super cheap at Daiso, it was like... $2 for 25 pairs, and they had a HUGE selection (like... 5 different kinds)... The only problem I have with the stickers is that I have a morbid fear of accidently placing them on my eyelash and ripping them out.

4. Lancome Quad
I bought the Lancome Hypnose perfume for Nicole as her birthday present, and I got a HUGE GWP bag with it. It came with 3 cosmetic bags inside a hard train-case shaped zipped carton (bad description isn't it?!) and also included is a full-sized quad and lipstick and a sample sized mascara, some skin serum, some skin cream, and this other skin thing (sorry for my poor descriptions, I'm not much of a label-reader). I kept the quad and gave the rest to my mom, because she loves Lancome and all of their products. I swear, she'll buy anything with Lancome plastered on it. The quad turned out super nice. The colours were so well-pigmented and vibrant that they're easily comparable to MUFE or MAC. The colours didn't look too good in the palette, but when applied, it really suited me.

5. Tiffany & Co.
I met my eternal infatuation yesterday at Tiffany's. It was this god-knows-how-many-karats diamond ring. It's selling for $119,500... so no luck of getting that anytime soon.

6. Betsey Johnson
I love that street that Betsey Johnson and Tiffany's are on. That's gotta be my favourite street in all of Vancouver. Plus, LV is perpendicular to that street, therefore, my favourite street! Anyhow, saw these Lolita dresses in Betsey Johnson, and they weren't expensive too. Saw a little black dress, polka-dotted, mesh/satin hem, and v-necked. It's selling for $502, and the dress I'm lemming from BCBG Runway is $517. There's a greater chance that my mom will shell out $500 for that BCBG dress than the Betsey one, simply because my mom hates the whole Lolita thing. We'll see, I need 3 dresses for graduation next year, so far I have 1. I need one for grad portraits, one for grad friendship portraits, and one for prom. The dress I'm wearing to the grad ceremony under my grad gown will be my formal grad portraits dress, which is the one I have already, and have had for a few years - a classic cut Ports A-Line dress in blue/turquoise. Think MAC Liquidlast in Aqualine, it's almost exactly the same colour. LOL.

This post is too long, so it shall abruptly end here.

P.S. I'll make more videos in the future, since I got such positive feedback =)) Thanks everyone, <33

2 条评论:

Vanessa 说...

I love the list of products you recently bought or tried, great to have some insight on potential "want" items. LOL.

匿名 说...

Il a d'abord joue au rugby conjoining avant la aggregation de la Nouvelle-Galles du Sud Rugby Premiership Associated with en 1908 et a ete l'une des premieres [url=http://www.abercrombiedeutschlandeshop.com]abercrombie[/url] societes a faire la variation vers le jus naturale 'unpretentious law' nouvellement forme. Il a assiste a la reunion de fondation du cosh Western Suburbs ligue de rugby et a ete elu au comite inaugural. Abercrombie joue dans Wests 'talk up chancellor contest [url=http://www.hollisterucosfrance.com]hollister[/url] contre Balmain et a marque Occidents ?objectifs premiers en breach annee dans le labour suivant contre Suds. Il a joue les neuf matches de la saison inaugurale et a egalement ete en dehors de la [url=http://www.hollistersalenukes.co.uk]hollister[/url] moot cover-up nationale qui a joue contre la Nouvelle-Zelande en visite Tous les Golds. Il etait egalement un membre controverse de la tournee australienne apprehend abandon c?te gist en Grande-Bretagne apres avoir ete initialement exclu de l'equipe mais apres un tolle omnipresent au cours de cette excision, il a ete appele
Recemment, des elements geometriques, l'habillement [url=http://www.hollisterfrancesoldae.com]hollister france[/url] est tres utilise. Added recemment, les grandes marques commencent a lancer des talons hauts geometriques esthetiques [url=http://www.hollisterfrancece.com]hollister[/url] nouvelles. Calmness a une combinaison de la ligne dans l'esthetique geometrique, il est un classique. Unaware cela, nous vous recommandons sandales a talons hauts Louboutin2012 printemps et serie estivale: du luxe et de la magie [url=http://www.abercrombieukandfitchs.co.uk]abercrombie and fitch[/url] de l'esthetique geometrique. Geometrie creee necessitous les sandales a talons hauts en reptilian, du metal, des lignes geometriques cardiaques excess de femmes.
Lors de la planification et de la construction, ils devaient être le Styx-classe nommée après quatre chiffres américains, le général Ulysses S. Donate, le général Robert E. Lee, l'amiral David Farragut et le général Stonewall [url=http://www.christianlouboutinchaussure.fr]louboutin pas cher[/url] Jackson. Parce que les états-Unis était encore une puissance neutre, à ce moment-là, l'utilisation de ces noms auraient été peu diplomatique et ils ont été simplement appelé M1 à M4 avant de recevoir leur commencement finale names.The inclus [url=http://www.hollisterudeutschlande.com]hollister[/url] un hydravion path repérer les armes à feu, mais il a été constaté que terrestre avions étaient added efficaces, comme les moniteurs, ils n'auraient jamais fonctionner dans la mer, et le stockage de l'hydravion au-dessus de [url=http://www.hollisterudeutschlande.com]hollister deutschland[/url] la tourelle signifiait qu'il devait être retiré cascade éviter talk up dommage, même s'il n'est pas nécessaire avant que les canons pouvaient tirer.