2008年2月20日星期三

(A)Muse

After reading Fei's totally sweet comment, I decided to pass the tag down =)

Since I don't know many people on Blogger, this will be an insanely short list... but for my (almost) three months on Blogger, it's a start. All the people I mentioned are my "muses" for writing, make-up, and fashion.

Fei: You're the one responsible for my conversion to Blogger and MAC! LOL. I decided to start my own blog here on Blogger after reading your blogs awhile after I saw the address on RiceBunny's dramatic cbox. You never fail to entertain me with your posts about life, and never fail to tempt me with your hauls (be it MAC or fashion). You're awesome <3!

Nessasarymakeup: It's amazing how much I've learned from reading your posts and how much make-up inspiration I've got from looking at your FOTDs. Thank you for giving us in-depth reviews on many many (countless) products!

BryanBoy: For all the homosexual inspiration and faggotry. You're undoubted the gay-est gay that ever gay-ed and the QUEEN of Gaysians. You're a goddamn ICON and a damn fashionable one. Keep the faggotry alive, because I <3 BryanBoy!

Kenny Sia: You're just a goddamn genius. Don't ever stop blogging, because if you do, I'll lose my daily dose of entertainment and enlightenment.

Miss Couturable: You're the epitome of over-worked, over-achieving Asian student. Keep doing what you do because you are so inspirational both professionally and couturably.

-----------------------*

Anyhow... that's my little heart-to-heart with some of the blogs I religiously read. I'm currently procrastinating from finishing the second half of my math homework, so I will post something that'll hopefully amuse you all.

I keep a stack of memo notes on my desk in my study, because I jot random things down from surfing the net or from conversations online. I have a pad of square post-it sized memo papers on my desk and they're basically just post-its without the stickiness. I usually either write on line and tear it out or write multiple notes on each one. Today, I found an assortment of discarded memos on my desk, and as I read through them, I was astonished at the stuff I write down. No wonder I never bother reading them after writing them down - they're so random I usually don't remember the context.

Memo #1
"Dodo Cosmetics. 双安对面。双榆树东里2号楼15号。Blotting powder." (The address of a Korean cosmetic store in China, they're famous for their blotting powder. The store is only one block away from where I grew up!)

Memo #2
"Anna Sui - Lipstick: 002, 702, 800" (The Anna Sui lipsticks I was going to get after checking them out on their website. However, the Anna Sui counters in Sears doesn't carry any of those colours.)

Memo #3
"MAC Lippies: Barbie Loves MAC, Fully Charged, Deep Freeze" (Some MAC lippies I'm lemming, after seeing them on Spektra.)

Memo #4
"11111 Artesia Blvd." (The address of the school of a friend of mine in California.)
"For this topic I would like to address the following issues: public service and health." (WTF?! I totally can't remember where this came from...)
"viii.logy;;**" (Written in calligraphy, and I left out an "o"... I can't believe I spelled my own nickname wrong. Orz.)

Memo #5
"Yulia Volkova. t.A.T.u." (One of the girls in t.A.T.u. I really thought they were authentically lesbian until I read their bios on Wiki.)
"Bishops. 2183 W.4th." (The restaurant I was going to take my mom to on her birthday.)

Memo #6
"LML 5/11" (WTF?!)
"Bikey 67" (WTF?!)

Memo #7
"June 27th. " (My flight back to China.)

Memo #8
"Read book for Fri." (What book? Which Fri?)

Oh god. I'm the most absent-minded person... like... EVER.

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

basically, you need to cut the whole princess crap. you're not a princess, and you're not even cute, so stop acting it. thanks.

Wendy Banner 说...

Wow...that's really rude. They should at least have the courage to put their name behind their comment. Sad...